Impact Wrestling presents “Final Hour” tonight. The branded episode will feature the final unaired matches from the promotion’s recent tapings in New York. Impact will head to Las Vegas this weekend for 3 nights of tapings.

Impact Wrestling Final Hour

Impact World Championship – Johnny Impact (c) vs Killer Kross

Three weeks ago Killer Kross attacked Johnny Impact in the back after the champion had just defeated Fenix. Earlier this week, Killer Kross revealed new details regarding the personal history between the two. He also said what led up to his attack on Johnny.

“To be completely frank with you, John zigged when he should have zagged. I was honestly going to get a cup of coffee, I happened to see him there,” Kross said of the altercation. “(He’d had an) excellent match with Fenix, in my opinion, probably the match of the year, I decided to wrap a cable cord around his head, that’s really all there is to it.”

Johnny would say if Kross wanted a title shot all he had to do was ask for one.

Brian Cage Travels To Ohio (Actually this time)

Sami Callihan brought out an imposter Brian Cage in Ohio previously but tonight Cage said he plans to hit the state himself. Impact cameras have been sent to Anonymous, Ohio to report back on what happens between Callihan and Cage tonight.

The Lucha Bros Vs. the OGZ

After losing to LAX at Bound For Glory, the OGZ needed to find another way to get back at Konnan. They’ve targetted Konnan’s allies Pentagon and Fenix. Tonight, the OGZ and Lucha Bros go head to head.

Eddie Edwards Vs. Moose

This match was supposed to take place at Bound For Glory but after Killer Kross got involved things broke down and were changed to a tag-team match. Tonight, Eddie Edwards finally tries to get his retribution against the man who cost him his shot at the Impact World title at the Toronto tapings this summer.

Jordynne Grace Debuts

“Thick Mama Pump” Jordynne Grace debuts for Impact tonight. The rest of the Knockouts division might be wise to sit up and take notice of her. After making a name for herself on the independent scene and All In recently, Grace is a solid pick-up for Impact and will likely create waves in the Knockouts division in short order.

Eli Drake and Joseph Park Give An Update On Lawsuit Against Company

Eli Drake is suing Impact Wrestling due to his treatment at Bound For Glory. Drake was attacked by Abyss after wrestling James Ellsworth and announced he was filing suit against the company shortly after. He has since retained Joseph Park as his council, odd considering it was Abyss who attacked Drake at the PPV.