Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Rick Story Announces Retirement

After 31 professional fights and over a decade in the sport, Rick Story is calling it a career. Story made the announcement via Twitter on Thursday, writing:

“I am writing this to announce my retirement from professional mixed martial arts. It’s been a career with significant highs and lows. Through the good and the bad times, my goals were what drove me and the fans were always my inspiration, for this I thank all of you.

“To my friends, family and others who have supported me along this journey, I thank you for always being there and showing me that there is more to life after fighting.

“It’s time for me to turn my own page. I look forward to what the future holds, and I cannot wait.

“I want to give a special thanks to: John Crouch and Ben Henderson for giving me the opportunity to train at the MMA Lab at my most vulnerable point of my career.

“Paradigm Sports Management and Audie Attar for doing a fantastic job for me the time we have worked together.

And to Madeline Torres, for all your love, relentless support and continuous sacrifices you have made for my career.”

Rick Story walks away from the sport with a 21-10 professional record and notable wins over Johny Hendricks, Thiago Alves, Gunnar Nelson, and Tarec Saffiedine among others. Story enjoyed a seven-year UFC run prior to fighting his last professional bout at PFL 10 in the PFL welterweight quarterfinals in a loss against Handesson Ferreira in October.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I didnt follow him when he left the ufc so as far as I knew he was already retired.