Metal band Iron Maiden has announced their 2019 Legacy of the Beast North American tour dates. When Maiden rolls into Los Angeles on September 14th, 2019, their special guests (opening for them) will be none other than Fozzy.

As a longtime Maiden fan, opening for the band will surely be a treat for frontman Chris Jericho. Fozzy covered Iron Maiden’s “Sun & Steel” on “Maiden Heaven Vol. 2”. In 2010, Jericho was proud enough of Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickenson’s review of Fozzy’s album that he posted the following to Twitter:

Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden says Fozzy's CTG is an "excellent album of traditional metal" and something to "really line your guts with!"

— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) March 20, 2010

Iron Maiden frontman, Bruce Dickenson has appeared on Talk is Jericho multiple times, most recently in January. Jericho is such a big fan of the group that he has a tattoo of Iron Maiden mascot Eddie on his forearm.

Lead-singer Bruce Dickenson had the following to say regarding the tour.

“We’re immensely proud of this show and we’ve had great reactions from the many fans who came to see us in Europe earlier this year,” a band press release reads. “The production is based on our mobile game THE LEGACY OF THE BEAST which basically takes various incarnations of Eddie into many different Maiden Worlds. This inspired us to put together a stage show to take our fans through different Worlds and experiences set to appropriate songs.”

The epic stage-show features pyro (unlike WWE), flame-throwers, muskets, and loads of surprises.

“We’ve got all kinds of crazy things going on, including a replica Spitfire plane dominating the stage during Aces High, tons of pyro, a giant Icarus, muskets, claymores and some truly marvelous flame-throwers which I have a hell of a lot of fun with, as you will see! And of course we have Eddie, as you’ve never seen him before, and absolutely loads of other surprises. I’ve had the time of my life playing with all these magnificent props on stage, it’s been fantastic, we can’t wait to bring this show to you!”