WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch and WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey are on a collision course. The WWE has already announced that they would take part in a champion vs. champion match at the upcoming Survivor Series pay-per-view event.

These top female stars in WWE today will get a chance to prove which is the more dominant champion of the company. With a week away from one of the big four events of the year for the WWE, the hype and promotion for this match have only gained traction. Partly due to the job that Lynch and Rousey have been doing on social media, which outside of television, is the driving point for hyping up such a battle between two champions.

Lynch and Rousey have done just that as they have been exchanging words through the power of Twitter since this champion vs. champion showdown was announced.

At one point, Lynch brought up Ronda’s husband, former UFC fighter Travis Browne, who hasn’t been used on WWE programming other than being seen at ringside for her matches inside of the squared circle. Lynch wrote, “Hey @travisbrowneMMA come get your wife, she’s drunk.” You can see their exchange here:

“Siri, who is my biggest Stan?”
“Ronnie”
“Rousey?”
“Yes”
“Show me evidence”

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) November 7, 2018

Oh damn Champ…the hashtag…I just realized I’ve been using #RondaVsBecky but of course, The Man needs front billing!! (see I’m getting better im even catching myself now!) #BeckyVsRonda it is from now on! ???See ya at #SurvivorSeries #Nov18 Champ!!!

— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) November 8, 2018

Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom. https://t.co/YEXL5NQoUJ

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) November 8, 2018

Hey @beckylynchwwe Champ, okay I took some time and looked around and I really think I FINALLY found a The Man approvable #SurvivorSeries poster!! See, you’re completely in the foreground… https://t.co/okYFxeL5js

— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) November 8, 2018

Hey @travisbrowneMMA come get your wife, she’s drunk.

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) November 8, 2018

— Travis Browne (@travisbrowneMMA) November 9, 2018