Undisputed Era recently spoke to Sam Roberts at Ringside Collectibles’ Ringside Fest. The NXT stable have been on a tear since their formation and have only grown in stature since the inclusion of Roderick Strong. The four men revealed to Roberts who their ‘dream’ WrestleMania opponents would be during the interview.

Bobby Fish made an interesting pick, stating “Give me Vince McMahon. I’m going straight to the top, I don’t mess around, man.” Kyle O’Reilly was Fish’s longtime tag partner in Ring of Honor as part of reDragon, he had a more obvious choice saying “Daniel Bryan. Nothing crazy, just a straight up match.”

The de-facto leader of the group Adam Cole chose someone who he appears to be emulating more and more as he progresses in NXT, stating “Now that he is back, Shawn Michaels.” Roderick Strong also chimed in saying “He (O’Reilly) took me pick, but I guess I’d have to go with A.J. Styles.”

Cole finished by saying “That is shaping up to be one heck of a WrestleMania card, if I do say so myself.” Strong also made the comment that “we can do an eight-man, Vince’s team v. us.”

The Undisputed Era will be taking on the team of Ricochet, Pete Dunne and the War Raiders at War Games NXT Takeover on November 17th.