Nia Jax is looking to settle some unfinished business with Ronda Rousey in the squared circle under the WWE banner. Jax recently spoke to SportBible about the initial match and the inevitable rematch.

Jax stated that their match at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view event was pretty incredible as she was in the ring with one of the greatest athletes in the world

“And she has a great work ethic, she’s incredibly strong and I feel like we have some serious unfinished business that I really want to get back to where we started. I feel like we started something really special and it can only get better so I can’t wait to see where it goes.”

Jax won the battle royal at the WWE Evolution pay-per-view event in Long Island, New York at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum on the WWE Network. As a result of this win, she has earned the right to challenge for the Women’s Title at a later date.

That potential date for their battle over the WWE RAW Women’s Title could come next month at the TLC pay-per-view event on Sunday, December 16th, 2018 in San Jose, California at the SAP Center. Time will tell when WWE decides to book this match.