WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry offered some words of advice to Hulk Hogan after the racist comments that he made a few years back.

WWE parted ways with Hogan after the scandal in 2015 and he only made his appearance after years at the Crown Jewel pay-per-view event after he was reinstated into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Mark Henry spoke to Heavy, where he revealed what suggestions he offered Hogan to redeem himself again.

“I wasn’t going to roll out the red carpet and start going to have dinner with him if he wasn’t willing to do all the s**t that I said he needed to do,” Henry told Heavy. “To start, he needs to go to some of these black universities, to these law students and let them grill him and own it and apologize. Not because you got caught, but apologize because you honestly feel remorse. He said that he found God and he touched my heart when he said that, because I know what God will do, so if God touched him, God will also say speak up, and when you reveal your past, you can go on in the future and I still don’t think he’s still completely revealed it.”

Henry said he has spoken to other wrestlers of color and the opinions are divided about the situation. Some wrestlers are of the belief that if he does certain things in the right way to apologize, he could redeem himself, whereas others don’t want to do anything with him.

Titus O’Neil also recently voiced his opinion on the situation: “I have no ill will towards Hulk Hogan whatsoever,” he said.

A few months back when Hogan was reinstated into the HOF, Henry told TMZ that he believes Hogan’s apologies are genuine.

“I do feel like he genuinely wants to clear his name. He sees people that used to respect him, they look at him different. And it hurts. And he brought that on himself. But, he’s trying his best to clear that up,” Henry said.