In addition to being on Raw Monday nights, Dolph Ziggler also moonlights as a stand-up comedian. Ahead of WWE’s weekend in Los Angeles for Survivor Series, Ziggler will be playing a Friday night set at the Comedy Store.

His “DZ and Friends” show also includes comedian Sarah Tima and a few wrestlers that Ziggler describes as “people he’s lost to”.
Dolph Ziggler on Comedy, Hecklers, Trolls, and Seth Rollins

Ziggler was asked by CBS L.A recently about his aptitude for handling trolls on Twitter and how it compares to handling hecklers while doing stand-up.

“As a kid, being a smaller guy and getting bullied, I got used to zinging people back and making them pay for it,” he said. “You try to do that and also have fun, because there’s so much negativity out there, and I don’t want to be part of it.”

“It’s pretty nuts. I live for it, though,” Ziggler continued. “I’m a quick smart-mouth kind of guy so my whole life I’ve been ready with a quick jab back, which is all of social media now”

Ziggler also spoke about his wrestling career during the interview. He was asked specifically about his match with Seth Rollins at SummerSlam.

“When you’re as good as we are — and I mean that [humbly] — we know how good we are. You can still not have the chemistry. I’ve been in there with some of the best, and I was so frustrated because we just wouldn’t meld, or the story wouldn’t be correct, because two different people are telling two different things. He’s an up-and-coming kid, who is going to be one of the best of all-time. I have been there before, but also want to have this legacy that I can do whatever I want. If I’m ever given a chance, I knock it out of the park.”