Alexa Bliss missed Evolution and will not compete at Survivor Series either due to injury. On the latest edition of Wrestling Observer radio, Dave Meltzer reported WWE officials are being cautious with her return as she has suffered multiple concussions in a short period of time.

“The situation is there’s been a lot of talk going on with her,” Meltzer said. “So it was not just a concussion, she’s actually had multiple concussions in a short period of time.”

Bliss hasn’t wrestled since an October 19 house show. She teamed with Mickie James that night in a losing effort to Ronda Rousey and Nia Jax. There were reports after the show that Bliss may have suffered either a concussion or a broken nose.

“So that’s why they’re so cautious with her right now,” Meltzer continued.

Bliss posted the following this afternoon:

… I’m not going anywhere.

— Lexi Kaufman (@AlexaBliss_WWE) November 11, 2018

Bliss had the following to say recently on Ronda Rousey’s title reign thus far.

“I am absolutely impressed, Bliss said. “She does really well at her facial expressions, which I appreciate because I am really big on facial expressions. It is really easy to appreciate the fact that you know she has been hit before, and you know that pain, you have that emotional connection to her one way or another when you watch her perform. I was very impressed with her match against Nia Jax, and also her match at WrestleMania with Stephanie McMahon and Triple H, it was just awesome. I am very proud of her and it’ll be fun to see where things go with that.”