Another torn pec has sent a professional wrestler to the injured list this month. 6 days after Triple H tore his pec in the main event of Crown Jewel, Joey Ryan announced he is suffering from the same injury.

Ryan appeared with his arm in a sling at the MLW: Fightland show in Chicago on Thursday. He was scheduled to wrestle alongside Swoggle under the team name “Size Matters”. Despite his injury, Ryan still competed in the match with his arm still in a sling. He’s had to pull out of several upcoming bookings, however.

Ryan sent the following out on Twitter to address his injury:

Had a blast teaming with @wwehornswoggle tonight in Chicago but it’s true; I tore my pec (heard it’s going around) last night in Austin. Unfortunately, I need to pull off @pro_after & @SouthsideWE for the rest of the weekend so I can see my doctor & figure out the severity of it.

— Joey Ryan (@JoeyRyanOnline) November 9, 2018

He would later update fans on his condition. Ryan is currently awaiting an MRI to see the extent of the injury.

“I’m back in LA now and seeing my doctor at 3pm. The good news is that there’s virtually no pain and I still have full mobility. The bad news is that it looks terrible. Even more swelling & bruising than the pictures from yesterday. I’ll know more this afternoon.”

“My Dr thinks my chest has a tear because of all the swelling & is worried about it healing wrong & causing me discomfort forever. She wants me to get a MRI but I need a x-ray first & since it’s Friday, I won’t be able to until Monday. So I’ll know Monday if I need surgery or not.”