Revolution Pro held their Uprising 2018 event this past Friday from Bethnal Green’s York Hall. Tomohiro Ishii defended his Rev Pro British Heavyweight Championship in the main event. Ishii defended against David Starr and successfully retained his title.

Zack Sabre Jr and his fellow Suzuki-gun stablemates appeared after the match. Minoru Suzuki and ZSJ attacked Ishii and Zack announced that he wanted his rematch for the British Championship at New Japan’s biggest event: Wrestle Kingdom.

If you’re in the UK you can catch Rev Pro on FreeSportsUK. The UK based company will be using the nationwide channel as the home for their new TV show going forward.

You can check out the exclusive interview we conducted with Rev Pro owner Andy Quildan here. When we discussed the timing of the new show Andy confirmed that “WoS had no impact on our decision. In all honesty whilst I watch as much product as possible from WWE, ROH, NJPW, CMLL to all the indies here in the UK, aside from learning best (or at times worst) practice I try not to let what others are doing dictate the way I choose to run my business.”

I’ll be having my belt back, cheers.

— ZSJ. ? (@zacksabrejr) November 10, 2018