Current WWE SmackDown Champion, Becky Lynch, is slated to face off against RAW Women’s Champion, Ronda Rousey, next Sunday at Survivor Series, and it’s anyone’s guess as to who has the advantage.

With Becky Lynch having staved off Charlotte Flair’s attempts at her title, and Ronda having successfully retained against Nikki Bella, both women come into this matchup with serious momentum.

This equal footing adds further interest for their inevitable RAW vs SmackDown clash, come November 18th.

Speaking with Gorilla Position, Lynch addressed her upcoming champion-versus-champion confrontation against the former UFC Bantamweight Champion.

The Lass Kicker didn’t mince her words, stating that Ronda should, of all things, be scared.

Lynch, who maintained character for the entire interview, proclaimed that, “[Ronda Rousey] is based on being strong, dominating people, and running through them, and that’s not how I was built.”

“I’m not scared of losing,” she continued, “and I have been taking a beating my entire life and I came back from them time, after time again, and that’s why Ronda has to be scared.”