Despite being forced away from the ring due to an unfortunate set of real-life injuries and neck complications, Jason Jordan remains optimistic his injuries won’t keep him away from the squared circle.

At least, that’s if his latest Tweet is anything to go by.

Jordan, who was in the early days of a major push was set to wrestle Seth Rollins at WrestleMania. He was also revealed to be the (storyline) son of WWE’s own Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle, before being cruelly sidelined.

Regardless the misfortune that befell him, Jason Jordan reflected that he’s been making improvements and is optimistic about getting back to where he feels he belongs.

Although initial surgery was a success, the severity of the damage was more severe than originally thought. This revelation led to concerns over his ability to ever return to in-ring action. Jordan has since segued into a backstage producer role over the past few months.

I’m ready to attack this week and make huge improvements! I’ve been trying to keep my eye on the prize and look at the big picture. I’m still on the road to recovery and I’m very optimistic about getting back to where I belong!

— Jason Jordan (@JasonJordanJJ) November 11, 2018

Props to Jason Jordan for maintaining such a positive attitude to such an unfortunate situation. Hopefully, he’ll be able to achieve his ambitions and, when healthy, return to the ring he so clearly misses.