If there’s one woman that Ember Moon is familiar with, it’s her old NXT rival, Asuka.

“The Empress Of Tomorrow” ran roughshod throughout her tenure at NXT, including victories over Moon, as she accumulated an impressive winning streak that rivalled, then topped, the one set by Bill Goldberg.

Now that both women are on WWE’s main roster (with Ember Moon on RAW and Asuka on SmackDown), the chances of their rekindling a rivalry are still slim until some sort of shakeup or draft takes place. Even then, both women would have to end up on the same brand.

That, however, hasn’t stopped Moon from speculating over a future match with Asuka.

Speaking to Sky Sports’ “Lock Up Wrestling” podcast, Ember Moon was forthright in her ambition to wrestle Asuka once again, believing she now has enough experience to avenge her previous loss.

“[…] as far as Asuka goes she’s my biggest rival – I’ve said it time and time again. She’s on my list. I’d love another crack at her,” Moon admitted.

She continued, “I would love to have another match just to prove that I can beat her and to have another great rivalry with my best friend-worst enemy, but you know, it’s… it kind of stinks because we’re on different brands right now but who knows. Hopefully soon, I’ll see her in the Rumble. […] I would love another crack at Asuka. Just throwing her over at the Evolution battle royal wasn’t enough for me.”