WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch appeared on the Gorilla Position podcast to talk about various topics including comparisons to CM Punk and Stone Cold Steve Austin due to her recent heel turn.

Lynch stated that’s cool and quite an honor because they are arguably the greatest superstars that we have ever had. She brought up how she has picked Stone Cold’s brain and he has been very good at giving advice because he’s real and that’s what made him so good. “Most people can relate to this Becky Lynch character because I have absolutely no natural talent but I am a really hard worker.” She didn’t comment on Punk.

Lynch and WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey are on a collision course. The WWE has already announced that they would take part in a champion vs. champion match at the upcoming Survivor Series pay-per-view event.

When asked about her recent run as champion, she stated that it’s been a good time as she has been able to take that ball and run with it and prove what you have always known that you could do and you wanted to do.

She puts going into Evolution as champion in a high regard because once being moved to SmackDown Live, she wanted to be the best in the business. “I wanted to be the first Smackdown Women’s Champion and when I lost it, it was a struggle to get back to the top”