Former WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella was recently a guest on the “In This Corner” podcast to talk about various topics. During the appearance, Bella talked about her break-up with John Cena earlier this year. “It’s extremely difficult,” Bella said when asked about her relationship being in the public eye.

Bella continued by stating that she has people always contacting her to see if she’s okay and what the status of their relationship. She stated that is why she’s so open on Total Bellas whether you like it not.

“I even showcased a lot what I went through on the previous season of Total Bellas I didn’t tell the cameras to stop rolling even though I wanted them to,” Bella said. She continued by stating that she knew that a lot of women were going through that where they thanked her for making them feel like they weren’t going through it alone.

She pointed out that she takes her storylines personal because she’s reality star now and feels like a target when she gets into the ring. The reason for that is due to her thinking she should showcase that when wrestling “because they are going to bring it up anyway so mine as well bring it to the storylines.”