WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey was recently a guest on the PWI Podcast to talk about multiple topics. For those who may have missed it, Rousey has been named number one in Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s “Women’s 100.”

She made her pro wrestling in-ring debut back in April at WrestleMania 34 that saw her and Kurt Angle beat Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in a mixed tag team match.

When asked about realizing the opportunity she has with WWE, she stated, “I’m very aware of how privileged I’ve been from a lot of people who worked their entire lives just to get somebody to take one look at them.” Rousey continued by stating that from day one, she didn’t know anything but listened to Triple H as he taught her many things. She thinks that it would be spitting in the face of every woman that would want this opportunity to not take full advantage of it.

When it comes to her schedule, she brought up how working it has given her a lot more respect towards what the wrestlers do as when she first signed with WWE, she thought they worked once a week for TV events. She praised them for going non-stop.

“Like, I have nowhere near the schedule that everybody else has. Like, if I’m on a week of live shows, it takes me a week to recover from it. If anything, I have the super easy tourist version.” She added that she has nothing to complain about regarding her schedule as she has an easier one than everybody else.