The trash talk between Henry Cejudo and TJ Dillashaw continues to heat up leading to their superfight in 2019.

Cejudo called for a fight against the UFC bantamweight champion after beating Demetrious Johnson to capture the title by split decision in the co-main event of the UFC 227 pay-per-view event at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. On this same card, Dillashaw scored a first round KO victory over Cody Garbrandt in the main event.

Now, Dillashaw will move down to flyweight to take on the divisional champ at the upcoming UFC 233 pay-per-view event. While doing a recent interview, Cejudo broke down how this weight cut will be tough on Dillashaw. He also stated that he has a skill set that Dillashaw has never fought against before, which gives him an advantage.

“The fight is a super fight to a lot of people. I am going to smash this guy. I am going to smash this guy,” said Cejudo on Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show. “Him coming down an additional ten pounds, I gave him that option and he wants to come down. My only thing is, when I beat him, because I know I will beat him, I’ll put my purse on it. My whole thing is when I beat him they are going to hold the whole bantamweight division up again cause he will get his rematch but it will be at 135-pounds.”

UFC 233 will be held on January 26, 2019 at Honda Center in Anaheim, California and will air on pay-per-view. At the end of the day, Cejudo has one goal in mind and that will to get his hand raised come fight night.

“On January 26, I will cut the head of the snake forever and ever.”