WWE Hall Of Famer Edge recently spoke with The Wrap to talk about various topics. During the interview, he spoke about why Hollywood loves working with wrestlers and the transition from the wrestling business to acting.

The former WWE World Heavyweight Champion stated that if you made it to the top with your promos as part of the package, it’s because you could speak and you made it sound like it wasn’t this rehearsed thing. He brought up how a lot of times there are wrestlers who have bullet points and talk where it starts when they feel an audience and react to what’s happening.

“I think it is good training to a set and having a script and going, ‘Right, OK, I can adapt on the fly if the director sees this scene happening a different way. I can adapt on the fly if the other actor takes it this direction’ because you are used to adapting on the fly live.”

Obviously, Edge has had a great wrestling career as he achieved many of the goals that he set out to accomplish once starting. However, he’s the first to say that wrestling is a very demanding thing because not only do you wrestle but your a manager, you book cars and hotels for yourself.

“Your day begins as soon as you wake up and it ends when you get to bed. And it could be in a Motel 6 because there are no other hotels open and it’s 4 o’clock in the morning. That keeps you humble and it keeps you hungry.”