Lana was involved in the Smackdown vs Raw women’s division melee on Raw Monday night. A fan on Twitter noted that at one point, Lana stopped her attack on Dana Brooke on the outside. Lana responded to the fan by noting several distractions she was experiencing at the time.

I saw blood on Dana’s face so I stopped from hitting her & also was being told to get a doctor and ref because of what just had happened to Becky. We are out there fighting to win but not out there to legitimately hurt one another.

— CJ (Lana) Perry (@LanaWWE) November 14, 2018

Preach girl! You totally checked on me as an athlete is trained to do here in this profession .. and told officials! Haters gunna hate but never could take 2 steps in our shoes knowing what we have to do! People are idiots

— Dana Brooke WWE (@DanaBrookeWWE) November 14, 2018

WWE reported that Becky Lynch suffered a concussion and broken face during the melee as a result of a punch from Nia Jax. Upon researching, facial fractures are a legitimate medical diagnosis and refer to any broken bone in the face. Unlike other bones, however, facial breaks are said to heal much quicker and return to normal in weeks as opposed to months. The more serious condition Becky is dealing with is her concussion.

WWE is cautious with concussion injuries, which have also sidelined Alexa Bliss for the time being. Bliss is reportedly being sidelined at the moment due to suffering multiple concussions in a short span of time.