WWE fans are still dealing with the fact that Paige is no longer able to compete in the squared circle.

Thus, when rumors started to go around online on Tuesday morning that the former WWE Divas Champion and current SmackDown General Manager had been cleared to return to the ring and is able to bump if needed, fans were excited to see what it may lead to. It was also noted in the rumors that WWE officials WWE doesn’t want her in a physical role despite being cleared.

That joy didn’t last long as Paige responded to a fan who brought up the rumors by writing the following on her official Twitter account:

Nope. I’m not. At all. One more knock to my neck could result in paralysis. Don’t read “facts” on the internet. As much as I want that to be true it’s 100% not.

— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) November 13, 2018

Her in-ring career ended when she was in a six-woman tag match back in late December at a live event that needed to be called off after she took a hard kick to the back from Sasha Banks that she wasn’t ready for and it stunned her. The early belief was it was just a mild stinger, leading to her losing feeling in her extremities.

WWE pulled her from the ring and set up further testing that led to the call being made that she would not be cleared by WWE doctors to wrestle again. It was a situation described as similar to Edge’s medical disqualification from competing in the ring.

Since then, she has made a great transition from being an active wrestler to being an authority figure on weekly WWE television.