RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey has posted a scathing statement aimed at Becky Lynch, who was forced to pull out of their scheduled match at Survivor Series due to injury.

Anticipation surrounding their match peaked on Monday night, with Lynch attacking Rousey at Raw during SmackDown’s invasion of the red brand. Unfortunately, Nia Jax broke Lynch’s face during the melee and the The Man has not been medically cleared to wrestle this Sunday. Rousey will now battle Charlotte Flair, but she’s blasting Lynch for “not showing up for her legally arranged ass whopping.”

Rousey posted a message on Instagram, which you can read below. Rousey embedded this tweet from UFC legend Nate Diaz to accompany her pointed message towards Lynch.

If u can’t make it to war u lose the war
U ain’t bout this life…

— Nathan Diaz (@NateDiaz209) October 15, 2018

Rousey posted the following message on Instagram:

@Beckylynchwwe I’m really sorry to hear The Millennial Man will not be showing up for her legally arranged ass whooping on November 18th at the Staples Center.

Unfortunately now everyone knows if someone hauls off and punches you for real, your face implodes. I suggest you keep practicing your tough guys faces in the mirror, should be very effective physical therapy.

And have fun watching Korean soap operas on Netflix or whatever the hell the Millennial Man does with her free time. Don’t worry I’m not the back stabbing cheap shotting ambushing cowardly type, so you’re perfectly safe to take your time and heal up until your figurative balls have dropped and you’re finally ready to for your comeuppance. I want you 100% healed up, prepared, and looking me in the eye when the bell rings. Lemmie know when you’re done healing your boo boos and ready for me to serve you your ass on a silver platter with your avocado toast.

I do have to admit, The Millennial Man is stunningly conniving. She poked the bear and ran like a bat outta hell when the bear awoke – Feeding me her favorite frienemy and fellow #FAUXhorsewoman @charlottewwe is a new level of manipulative cowardice, even for The Millennial Man. @charlottewwe is a Superfight and I’ve always wanted to fight her – but she’s just the stand in for the beating @beckylynchwwe has coming to her this Sunday. I’ll be sending The Champ a choice piece of Charlotte as a souvenir?? #RondaVsCharlotte #SurvivorSeries #Nov18 #4hourswomenVSfauxhorsewomen