– Former WWE RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss mentioned in a recent Instagram post on her official account that she was back in the gym on Wednesday to continue to work towards returning to in-ring action as she has been reportedly out of action with multiple concussions as of late. There’s still no word yet on when he’ll make her return or if she has been cleared by WWE doctors.

She wrote the following, “Done looking for perfection, now looking for progress. New Focus, New motivation. Starting slow, keeping it light in the gym, light work in the ring & step by step coming back better, stronger & healthier.”

– WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle took time to reflect on his Survivor Series debut back in 1999 which also marked his televised WWE in-ring debut when he beat Shawn Tastiak at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan. He wrote the following on Twitter:

“19 years ago today, I had my very first match in WWE at #SurvivorSeries PPV. Fans were chanting “BORING, BORING”. So wait… I’ve gone from BORING chants to YOU SUCK chants??? I wouldn’t have it any other way. #itstrue.”