The Jackson-Wink MMA gym has been the talk of the mixed martial arts (MMA) community as of late. The New Mexico-based gym is undoubtedly one of the greatest in the world. They have produced champions such as Jon Jones and Holly Holm, and will likely produce more in the coming years.

However, earlier this year now-former Jackson-Wink team member Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone went off on the gym. Specifically, coach Mike Winkeljohn, who Cerrone said is turning his former camp into a “puppy mill.” Cerrone extracted a bit of revenge over the weekend, as he defeated the Winkeljohn-cornered Mike Perry via first-round submission.

After the entire situation between Cerrone and Winkeljohn became public, the veteran coach has been receiving a lot of criticism online. Speaking to Submission Radio recently, Winkeljohn said he blocks all of that out, as he doesn’t even look at the internet. He’s focused on training Jon Jones for his return title fight at UFC 232 next month:

“What’s funny is that I don’t even look at the internet, so I don’t even know what’s going on. People come tell me, they come running to me to tell me, but I could care less. I see it as we’re very successful, people want to take us down, they’re jealous of our success.

“And so I expect more and more of it to come in the future. I’m doing great, man. I love my job, I’m going to go in now and work with Jon Jones. I’m real excited about the future and I’m so glad I’m not doing anything else for a living.”