– While the title change was apparently in works, Daniel Bryan’s heel turn during the latest episode of SmackDown Live was still a last minute decision, so it came as a shock to most of the WWE Universe.

However there was one star who wasn’t surprised with Bryan’s actions at all and he is none other than a former WWE Champion on his own rights, the Miz.

The A-Lister made the following post on Instagram commenting on Daniel’s heel turn, saying that he told everyone who the real Daniel Bryan was but they chose to ignore and boo him:

"I told you how Daniel Bryan really was but you chose to ignore me. I told who the real Daniel Bryan was but you chose to boo me. And now, after manipulating his way into title match after title match after title match, the true colors of Daniel Bryan are finally on display for the world to see. Was I right all along? 👆🏻YES!👆🏻"

– We noted before how the Rock finally released the trailer of Paige’s biopic titled Fighting With My Family from his twitter account earlier this week.

The trailer was generally praised by the fans and the SmackDown General Manager reacted to it via the following tweet, thanking fans for believing in her:

Omg I’m definitely crying my eyes out through LAX right now ?? YOU GUYS LOOK AT THIS TRAILER!! My heart! Thank you for believing in mine and my families story @TheRock

— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) November 14, 2018

Fighting With My Family will see actress Florence Pugh portraying the role of the former Diva’s Champion and Lena Headey and Nick Frost acting as her parents. The film is set to be released in February next year.