Another up-and-coming star on the independent scene has gone down to injury. “Mr. Fun Size” Marko Stunt revealed following last night’s show that he suffered a broken fibula at Game Changer Wrestling’s PPV last night.

Stunt was wrestling Eli Everfly when the injury occurred. Twitter user @GIFSkull posted video of the injury:

I wondered why I hadn't seen this elevation/suspended door destroyer spot before and it turns out there's a good reason, it's dangerous and Marko Stunt was legitimately injured as a result of this bump, which is why the match was called off. #JJLAC pic.twitter.com/81X6cZykau

— GIF Skull (@GIFSkull) November 17, 2018

Stunt is already scheduled for surgery this morning. He sent out the following Tweet after the event:

Thank you to everyone who has reached out to check on me, or wished me a speedy recovery! Unfortunately I did suffer a bad break in my leg tonight. I have to have surgery in a few hours, and will keep everyone updated

— Mr. Fun Size (@MarkoStunt) November 17, 2018

Less than 3 weeks after both Joey Janela and Marko Stunt appeared at All In, Janela wrestled Psychosis on a GCW PPV. While diving from the ring ropes to the floor, Janela suffered multiple injuries to his knees. He required surgery and is expected to be out 9 months to a year.

Janela posted the following to Twitter early this morning in regards to Stunt’s injury:

Unfortunately my man @MarkoStunt suffered a bad break of his Fibula and needs immediate surgery in the morning, can we take care of him in whatever means necessary everyone?

— Bad Boy Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) November 17, 2018