Former WWE SmackDown Live Women’s Champion Naomi was recently interviewed by Newsweek to talk about a wide range of topics. During the interview, she was asked about potentially being moved over to the Monday Night RAW brand. This is where she nixed the idea.

“I’m super happy with where I am right now. They say RAW is the ‘A-Show’ but I truly believe SmackDown is. It’s an amazing show and I love all the people I work with. Eventually I would love to hold the RAW title at some point before I retire or make that transition.”

Naomi continued by stating that right now she loves being on SmackDown Live and that if her husband goes to RAW then that would lead the door to potentially being opened to make such a move.

She was asked about the rumors that WWE could be introducing Women’s Tag Team Titles. Naomi stated that she heard the rumors and hoping that WWE does introduce the titles at some point.

“I don’t see it happening in 2018, but maybe in 2019. I just hope it happens before I retire and before I leave, because I want to be the first to hold them with Asuka.”