WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle recently did a Q&A on Facebook and commented on a number of interesting topics. Right off the bat, one fan asked him about the best advice he received from WWE Chairman Vince McMahon.

Angle responded by stating, “Have fun. Don’t take it too seriously. Enjoy performing because there will be a day that you won’t be able to anymore.”

Angle was also asked who he would like to see in a modern hair vs. hair match. The former WWE Champion knows what it takes to have a good match like this as he lost to Edge at the Judgement Day pay-per-view event on May 19, 2002, at the Gaylord Entertainment Center in Nashville, Tennessee.

The WWE Legend wrote, “Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins. Lots of hair on the line.”

Finally, he was asked if he wrestled Owen Hart before signing with WWE. Angle made his first appearance at a professional wrestling event in 1996 with his in-ring debut following in 1998. He signed a contract with the WWE that same year and participated in his first televised storyline in March 1999.

“Yes, I did. Owen carried me through the entire match. I learned to appreciate how good he truly was.”