– After his WarGames match at last night’s NXT TakeOver: Wargames pay-per-view event, NXT North American Champion Ricochet took to Twitter to express his belief that NXT is the number one brand in all of sports entertainment and wrestling according to him.

He wrote, “It gets thrown around a lot, but I firmly believe that @WWENXT is the #1 in sports entertainment/wrestling whatever you like to call it. Top to bottom, everyone always delivers.

Tonight was special. Thank you all.”

Ricochet was a part in the WarGames match at TakeOver last night as Pete Dunne, War Raider and him defeated The Undisputed Era.

– Luke Harper Looks Back On His IC Championship Run

Luke Harper has been in the WWE since around 2012 and has held a SmackDown Tag Team and NXT Tag Team title in the company. Apart from the tag titles, the only singles title he has held has been the Intercontinental Championship. The 38 year-old reflected on his reign as the IC Champion from four years ago as he won the title from Dolph Ziggler on Raw.

He tweeted the following:

“4 Years ago today I reversed a @heelziggler attempt at a Bella Buster and became @wwe Intercontinental Champion. It didn’t last long but man was it special. It also led to one of my greatest matches ever at TLC that year.”