Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Shawn Michaels Talks If He Worked Crown Jewel Just For Money, His In-Ring Future

WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels discussed working his latest match under the WWE banner during an appearance on E&C’s Pod of Awesomeness. He teamed up with Triple H to beat The Undertaker and Kane in a tag team match at WWE Crown Jewel earlier this month.

When asked about if he wants to get into the ring again, he stated, “I’m glad to say that I did it, but I don’t want to try it again.” Michaels continued by stating that he could go in there and do his stuff but the only reason he said yes to this match was due to it being a special request by other people. He looked at it just like the Rolling Stones or KISS being asked to come out and play their greatest hits.

HBK also addressed wrestling fans who say he did it just for the money which is where he stated that he would make more money by doing a singles match at WrestleMania instead of this match because the brand is bigger.

“I didn’t want to be put in that position because I’m good with the performances that I’ve had at WrestleMania. I wanted to end those the way that I ended them, HBK stated.” He continued by noting that Crown Jewel was a special thing that he doesn’t think it would come up again and honestly the only reason why he said yes.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

so, to be clear, wrestling at the event that wwe has agreed to do 18 more times over the next 9 years will never be possible again? That literally makes no sense. I think Shawn might have taken too many chair shots.