– WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin has given some high praise to WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey and former SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair following their match at Sunday’s (November 18, 2018) Survivor Series pay-per-view event in Los Angeles, California at the Staples Center on the WWE Network.

He took to his official Twitter account where he made a bold statement by writing, “Finally-Professional Wrestling is back. @RondaRousey and @MsCharlotteWWE ripped it up at #SurvivorSeries. That was a good F’n match. @WWE.” Also, Rousey took to Twitter where she sent a warning to Flair by stating that their feud isn’t over yet.

– Seth Rollins – Shinsuke Nakamura Reactions

WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins and United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura battled it out at Survivor Series with Rollins coming out on top in their match at the pay-per-view event. Following their match, they went to Twitter to give their reactions, which you can see here:

Rollins: “Worlds colliding in the only place it can happen. I’ll see you again @ShinsukeN, thanks for the fight, but Ambrose is all that matters now. #WWETLC.”

Nakamura: “I have let you down, your Majesty. @WWERollins is a worthy competitor, I will be prepared for another battle. #SurvivorSeries.”