Team Smackdown defeated Team Raw in the tag-team Survivor Series match last night. The match took place on the pre-show, however, and so didn’t count towards the storyline of Raw sweeping Smackdown on the main PPV.

New Day’s Xavier Woods was not happy with the tag-team match not being included in the storyline Raw vs Smackdown score last night. He sent out the following on Twitter after the show ended:

*Finishes watching #SurvivorSeries…*

My Brain:
Don't do it
Don't do it
Don't do it
Don't do it
Don't do it
Don't do it

Me: HEY @WWE! RESPECT THE TAG DIVISION OF BOTH SHOWS AND LET THE PEOPLE KNOW THAT SMACKDOWN GOT A WIN TONIGHT. THE SCORE WAS 6 – 1 #PreshowCounts

— Austin Creed aka Soul Snatcher (@XavierWoodsPhD) November 19, 2018

The Usos, who were the sole survivors in the match, re-tweeted Woods’ comments.

Only Heath Slater and Rhyno didn’t participate in the Survivor Series tag-team match last night. The Revival and the Usos were the two final teams remaining. The Usos are likely in line for a tag team title match after last night. They also defeated former champions the New Day to earn the team captaincy for Smackdown. Smackdown tag-team champions, the Bar, lost to the Raw Champions Authors of Pain on the main PPV.

Shane McMahon commented on Raw’s “clean sweep” over Smackdown last night. He is saying there will be changes to his brand as a result.

This wasn’t the night I had in mind for Team Blue.
Tomorrow is a new day, but something is going to have to change come Tuesday. #SurvivorSeries

— Shane McMahon (@shanemcmahon) November 19, 2018

Sounds as though Shane McMahon will have some comments Tuesday night.