Jim Ross is sporting two black eyes at the moment. Ross suffered a fall recently, missing a step and hitting his face on the concrete while at a friend’s house. The WWE Hall of Famer posted the following on Saturday before also adding he would still be at the OU football game that day:

Took a bad bump last night. The concrete went over.

Still going to @OU_Football tonight. #BoomerSooner

— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) November 17, 2018

The swelling on Ross’ face then further developed or he suffered another fall as he is now sporting a black eye on the right side of his face too.

Ross would later state on Saturday that his OU team won a “bowling shoe ugly” football game, perhaps fitting for the day he was having:

Bowling Show Ugly win for my @OU_Football team #Underwhelming #BewareOfMorgantown

But the suite life was spectacular!

— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) November 18, 2018

JR also said he currently has a concussion but will still be at WrestleCade next Saturday:

Under my current condition (concussion) I’m just traveling to Winston Salem on Friday to attend @WrestleCade Saturday from 10-3. @teamheadlock

— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) November 18, 2018

Yesterday, Ross uploaded another pic which shows the swelling on his face has gotten worse. He also said his headaches are getting better, however.

Nothing like a pair of black eyes!

Headaches have lessened.

Getting ready for @WrestleCade this Sat 10a/3p.

Thanks for well wishes!

— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) November 19, 2018