WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels discussed the new look that he showed off in the lead up to his latest match under the WWE banner during an appearance on E&C’s Pod Of Awesomeness. He decided to shave his head and that got a lot of WWE fans talking as a result of it.

He teamed up with Triple H to beat The Undertaker and Kane in a tag team match at WWE Crown Jewel on November 2, 2018, at King Saud University Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This match ended up being the main event of this show.

Michaels stated that before this storyline began, he was doing this independent movie in Texas where he had to make some changes to his look. “I played a younger version with my hair and then I played an older version of me that got sick and everything else” Thus, the reason why he ended up shaving his head, it was purely for the movie. Then, he got called by WWE to do this match and thought that since Triple H has his head bald, he’ll just keep the look.

“And It was thinning up there anyway, man, and so it was better to just chop it all off.” Michaels stated. The WWE Legend added that his wife likes it and having short hair is much easier to manage.

This match marked the first time that Michaels had wrestled a match since losing a retirement match to Taker at WrestleMania 26 in 2010. It will be interesting to see if Michaels works another match again.