– Nia Jax Hypes Ronda Rousey Match

Nia Jax is getting her chance to face RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey once again when they meet with the title being on the line at the TLC pay-per-view event on Sunday, December 16th, 2018 in Los Angeles, California at the Staples Center that will air on the WWE Network. WWE confirmed the match on this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW in Los Angeles, CA.

Jax took to her official Twitter account to hype the match. She wrote:

The most highly anticipated match of the year! Don’t worry my hand will be 100% by then

— Lina Fanene (@NiaJaxWWE) November 20, 2018

– Kurt Angle Celebrates Wrestling Milestone

WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle celebrated 20 years in pro wrestling on Monday and took the time to reflect on this milestone when wrote the following about early training days with Dory Funk Jr. and Tom Pritchard on Instagram:

“Exactly 20 years ago, I started my pro wrestling career training with Dory Funk Jr, Tom Pritchard and some future HOFers … Christian, Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy. It’s been rewarding, exciting and fun … AND challenging, miserable and devastating. But I wouldn’t change it. I’m stronger now due to the many lessons my life has thrown in front of me.”