David Arquette participated in a deathmatch over the weekend. By the sounds of it, the 47-year-old actor turned wrestler won’t be taking part in any further such matches. Arquette released the following statement on the match recently.

The main reason I got injured was because of my lack of experience – don’t try this at home

— David Arquette (@DavidArquette) November 19, 2018

Arquette suffered several cuts, including to his neck, though it does not appear any of his injuries are serious. He was taken to the hospital after the match, however.

Images of a bloodied David Arquette made its way onto mainstream media outlets, prompting the response from Arquette. He was filling in for the injured Joey Ryan on the Game Changer Wrestling event.

David Arquette basically shoots on Nick Gage at the end of the match. Figure Gage flipped him and told him to stay down for the pin. Once Arquette's neck got sliced, he kind of started freaking out and almost walked out of the match #GCW #JJLAC

— Daniel DeMarco (@DanielRDeMarco) November 17, 2018

Last week, TMZ reporters caught up with Arquette, who insisted his pro-wrestling return is not an attempt to get into WWE.

“WWE’s not the goal,” Arquette said to TMZ. “I mean, I love WWE. I would love to do anything with them ever, but my main goal is getting some respect. That really was what it’s about.”

Independent wrestling up-and-comer, Marko Stunt, was also injured at the event. Stunt broke his fibula while wrestling Eli Everfly and underwent surgery for the injury yesterday.