Cody, Hangman Page, the Young Bucks, Marty Scurll, and Kenny Omega are no longer part of Bullet Club. They announced the news officially on Chris Jericho’s cruise after months of speculation. The status of Bullet Club Elite members, Chase Owens & Yujiro Takahashi, is not as clear, however.

Owens and Takahashi were partnered with Bullet Club Elite after the Firing Squad attack in San Francisco. There has been some dissension shown between the two and Kota Ibushi on recent tours, however. Ibushi has refused to engage in underhanded tactics along with them during matches and offered up high-fives instead of “2-sweet’ing” them. Still, Owens and Takahashi are officially aligned with the Elite on the NJPW roster.

Following news that other Bullet Club Elite members were leaving the faction, Chase Owens Tweeted the following:

Bc4life

— chase owens (@realchaseowens) November 8, 2018

Owens has previously claimed to be from Tonga as well, though the validity of this cannot be confirmed. Regardless, Owens doesn’t appear to be dropping his Bullet Club affiliation.

Hangman Page and Yujiro Takahashi are teaming together in the World Tag League. Page addressed the division of wrestlers amongst the two factions with Takahashi on the most recent edition of “Being the Elite”.

“What’s up with Elite B*lls**t?” Takahashi asked Page on the show. “Am I supposed to be in it?”

Page then admitted to Takahashi that they figured he’d be booked to be with the BCOG faction.

“That’s not really up to me,” Page responded. “We kind of thought you’d be booked to be with the Tongans, to be honest. Maybe that’s why they don’t trust you completely yet.”

“I saw in the dirt sheet you guys are going to be sticking together?
” Takahashi then asked.

Page then said the Elite had indeed made a pact but Takahashi warned him not to trust those, “greedy m**f**s”.

It sounds like Takahashi is warning Page about his fellow Elite stablemates. We’ll likely have to wait until 2019 to see what happens with Owens and Takahashi, however.

You can view the conversation between the two tag-team partners in the player below: