Earlier in the summer, Ring Of Honor announced that they had signed “Hurricane” Shane Helms to a deal that would see the wrestler become a part of the ROH roster. In that time, the Hurricane has had a number of matches with The Villain, Marty Scurll.

Despite this initial Superhero vs Villain offering, Shane Helms hasn’t been featured heavily on ROH’s TV output, leading some to speculate there could be issues between Helms and ROH.

Speaking with Jim Ross on Ross’ popular Ross Report podcast, the Hurricane took the opportunity to clear the air and clarify the situation.

Helms states that he is still a part of the Ring Of Honor roster, but confesses that “[…] we just haven’t agreed to dates.”

“We’re on wonderful terms. They are super happy with me. They’re happy with how everything worked out with me and Marty Scurll. Yeah, I like [ROH]. I like the locker room. They’re very positive. Everybody’s busy.”

His feud with The Villain saw them wrestle four times since Helms’ initial signing. The record stood at a win a piece and a no-contest before Scurll ultimately came out on top over the former WWE Cruiserweight champion.