IMPACT and ICW star Grado has made some comments ahead of his Fear & Loathing XI with James Storm on December 2nd.

The Scottish star appeared in a backstage interview following his Fight Club win against Red Lightning. He had some rather inflamatory comments towards the former TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Grado stated “James Storm, you were tweeting the other day talking about thanksgiving. Stick thanksgiving up your farter, it’s not that I don’t like Americans, I just don’t like you ya dafty. Next week at the Hydro, you’re a cowboy, you’re coming from America. You call yourself a Redneck…when it comes to Americans coming to Glasgow you certainly are a f*cking redneck. December 2nd at the Hydro, James Storm I’m GONNA BOOT YOUR ARSE. YOU THINK I’M A JOKE I’M NO JOKE, I AM ICW. I AM SCOTLAND. IT’S YER FU*KING SEL. See you ya dafty.”

Fear & Loathing XI will be taking place on December 2nd at the SSE Hydro. If you’re an ICW fan you know that the ‘Loathing event is ICW’s biggest in the calendar year and last year’s iteration featured Rey Mysterio, Kevin Nash and Rob Van Dam among the homegrown talent.