CM Punk recently spoke with MMAFighting and the topic of All Elite Wrestling was brought up. Punk said he’s open to receiving an offer to be a part of the company.

“If those guys all go and start their own thing, more power to them,” Punk said.

When asked if he would entertain an offer from such a promotion, Punk had the following to say:

“I would always listen,” Punk responded. “I would listen to them because just like Dave, I like the Young Bucks, I text with Matt on and off. But business is business.”

Punk then refuted Cody’s claim that he was offered a spot at All In.

“I know Cody was out there in the media saying that an offer was made,” Punk continued. “An offer was not made. Calling me up or texting me saying, ‘Hey, if you want to come to the show and do something, we would love that’ is not an offer. That’s not an offer.”

He continued to say he is just floating right now and working on new projects as they come to him.

“It’s a nice thing to be able to do and just kind of float and hang out and if somebody wants to pick up the phone like Dave Sholler did and call me up and say, ‘Hey, we really think you’d be good at this and we want you to be a part of your company,’ (The Bucks) can call me up and make an offer. That has remained to be seen. Pro wrestling is not on my radar.”

Punk would continue to say, however, he’s almost done wrapping up his association with pro-wrestling completely.

“There are a couple more loose ends that I’m still trying to tie up to fully absolve me from the world of pro wrestling,” Punk stated. “I feel like I’ve still been attached to it since the day that I left it and that’s mostly because of fugazi lawyers and such. But we’re wrapping all that up and that’ll come to an end. And once I’m truly free, we can explore the world and just float and hang out and I can walk my dog and drink coffee and do commentary for Dave Sholler and continue to train at Roufusport and do all kinds of stuff. I’ve earned it, I’ve paid my dues.”