Despite being spotted at Monday Night Raw recently, Silas Young is expected to sign a new deal with ROH. According to a report from the Wrestling Observer, the two sides have agreed on a new 3-year deal for the 39-year-old.

“Silas Young was offered a new three-year deal that right now he’s expected to accept,” Dave Meltzer wrote. “There were rumors of him leaving because he was at the 11/26 Raw show, but he was there because his son, a big WWE fan, wanted to attend.”

Raw was in Silas’ hometown of Milwaukee, WI.

Young is a 16-year pro, having begun his career in 2002. He made his first appearances for ROH in 2007 and was a regular by 2012. He is a former 2x ROH TV champion and won the Honor Rumble in 2016.

Young revealed in a 2011 interview that prior to becoming a pro-wrestler, he had been addicted to heroin.

“Ya know a lot of people think that heroin addiction would be a touchy subject which is why I chose to share that part of me,” Young said to 411Mania. “I was young and stupid as fuck (obviously) but I’m a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Wrestling is honestly what got me to get clean then start working out then wrestling training and then getting booked on every single show I could. I got to meet my wife along the way. Maybe if I wouldn’t have become a heroin addict maybe I wouldn’t be where I’m at now in life and I’m pretty happy with what I got.”