Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Ric Flair Still Drinks Despite Health Scare

Two-time WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair had quite the health scare in August of 2017. “The Nature Boy” was hospitalized and underwent an emergency surgery to remove an obstructive piece of his bowel. Flair suffered from complications from the surgery, including kidney failure which required dialysis treatment. He remained hospitalized for over a month before being released.

There was a point in his hospitalization where Flair was fighting for his life. However, “The Nature Boy” emerged from his hospitalization in good health and is still “stylin’ and profilin'” all over the world. A lot of Flair’s health issues were due to his excessive drinking throughout his life. After his hospitalization, Flair was advised to no longer drink alcohol. According to Flair, this was because doctors feared once he had another drink, he wouldn’t be able to control himself.

Flair spoke to fellow Hall Of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin on an episode of his podcast, “The Steve Austin Show.” He revealed that he does still drink from time to time since his hospitalization, but seems to have it under control:

“I’m gonna be completely honest with you. I’ve asked the doctor ten different times and of course I’ll ask other doctors because I refuse to believe – at my wedding I had three glasses of champagne.

“At my daughter’s wedding I had the same or maybe one glass of wine with the champagne and while I was in Florida with Wendy, this past week, we were there for Thanksgiving, I drank about four beers, so it’s not the alcohol that’s gonna hurt me.

“It’s that the doctors are afraid that if I have one, that will lead to another, but I have had a drink, so alcohol is not gonna kill me. I’ve never had any hard liquor and that won’t happen, but I have had probably ten or twelve beverages with alcohol in them; beer, wine, or champagne.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Hes had a dozen drinks just in these three instances he brought up so I doubt thats the total for the last year.