Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Lance Storm Says Gail Kim Is The Greatest Of All Time

Gail Kim was inducted into the Impact Wrestling Hall of Fame in 2016. She subsequently retired from in-ring competition in February. Lance Storm believes Kim to be a G.O.A.T (Greatest of All Time). He made his opinions known on Twitter recently:

You usually get in trouble when you use farm animals to describe a woman, but if Gail ain’t a G.O.A.T she’s at the very least an All Time Great.

— Lance Storm (@LanceStorm) December 2, 2018

Despite seemingly being retired, however, Kim made an appearance on Impact Wrestling this week. She prevented Tessa Blanchard from strangling a referee. Blanchard has been having her issues with referees as of late. She punched one in order to get purposely disqualified in her rematch with Taya as well.

Kim has mentioned that if she ever does decide to come out of retirement, she’d have her return match for Impact.

Happy for the women in the company but if I ever made. Return, it would only be for @IMPACTWRESTLING

— Gail Kim-Irvine (@gailkimITSME) July 25, 2018

Tessa Blanchard (c) vs Taya Valkyrie III has been booked for Homecoming. The event will take place January 6th, 2019 from Nashville.

Earlier this year, Kim spoke to Women’s Wrestling Weekly about why she decided to retire.

“My back was starting to deteriorate and basically what happened was I just couldn’t walk after a couple of matches here and there. I never had an MRI and I never knew what was going on in my body for so long, and then it was coming to point where I was always wrestling and not being able to walk after. And I was like ‘ It’s time, I need to know what is going on. It’s a scary thought, but you have to know so you can help it’.So, I got an MRI done and I guess, I’m grateful it wasn’t worse.”

“My L4 and my L5, pretty much the discs, was just basically all gone and there was just a thin layer left to the point, it could be bone on bone soon. Basically, I made the decision that I didn’t want to keep on going, where I had to have that major surgery because that minor surgery; he (the doctor) told me I can get back in the ring in 7 weeks and that 7 weeks turned into 7 months.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I have no problem with people calling Kim great because I dont remember her ever doing anything bad, but I also dont remember her doing anything that stood out either. The bar for all time great female isnt that high.