Becky Lynch vs. Ronda Rousey has been one of the rumored main events for WrestleMania next year ever since Becky was removed from Survivor Series due to her injury.

During his recent interview with Sports Illustrated, WWE legend Jim Ross talked about a number of things and also discussed this potential main event for WrestleMania 35.

Ross said that he would be very comfortable in booking this bout between the two Women’s Champions and wouldn’t be offended if they added Charlotte to this match as well:

“I would be very comfortable in booking Becky Lynch vs. Ronda Rousey in the main event at WrestleMania, I wouldn’t be offended if they added Charlotte to that match, but right now, Becky and Ronda would be my match on top. That’s the hottest thing they have going right now.”

Continuing on the topic, Jim said that none of the male superstars are red hot enough at the moment to make him want to supersede putting them above the two female stars.

Later he also explained how WWE can market this bout to the outside world as this will be the first time women will close the show and it would be an amazing opportunity.

What do you think about Ronda Rousey and Becky Lynch potentially main eventing WrestleMania 35? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section.