During a recent Bar Wrestling event, Lucha Underground wrestler Brain Cage proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Melissa Santos.

The two met in 2014 whilst working for Lucha Underground when the fledgling company was just starting out.
Cage, who claims to not be a man but a “machine,” popped the question during the show. It was Melissa Santos who broke the news via her own social media accounts:

“Yeah I’ll marry u,” she said on her Instagram.

She had a little more to say about the proposal on Twitter, where she wrote: “I said yes Officially, to that big booty father of my child. Baby daddy wins. Love wins.”

I said yes Officially, to that big booty father of my child. Baby daddy wins. Love wins.

— Melissa Santos (@ThisIsMelSantos) December 6, 2018

The couple welcomed the birth of their first child — a baby daughter named Skylar — earlier this year.
Lucha Underground

Melissa Santos has been a mainstay on Lucha Underground whilst its been on the air. Starting out as a ring-announcer, she has since segued into a character-driven role, most recently being a part of a storyline that included Rey Fenix, El Dragon Azteca Jr. and Aero Star.

Brian Cage was a main event player in Lucha Underground, tearing through the division and winning the Gauntlet of the Gods during Season 3 of the show before losing it to Mil Muertes during Ultima Lucha Tres. He has since gone on to find great indie success whilst also wrestling for Impact Wrestling.

Big congratulations to the happy couple on their engagement.