As The Elite prepare to enter free agency, and get All Elite Wrestling off the ground, Jim Ross says that there are plans in the works for All In 2.

“I’ve heard through the grapevine that All In 2 will happen, perhaps as early as May 2019,” Ross said on The Jim Ross Report.

“All on the rumor mill. I can’t imagine, as successful as it seems that All In was there in Chicago, why wouldn’t you want to have another one?”

Ross cautioned that planning for more multiple All In events in a single year might not be the best idea.

“I think that one a year is plenty,” Ross said. “You don’t want to wear out the theme.”

JR went on to discuss the potential of The Elite starting their own promotion, and what may be some pitfalls that they may face.

“The challenging part of this is for the booker types, like Cody and The Young Bucks, who like to be creative and like to book.”

Ross also mentioned that he feels that Cody has something of a legacy to uphold as the son of a legendary booker.

“I think Cody feels that’s his life’s work because his dad was so good at it,” Ross said. “He wants to honor his father by being known as a great booker as well.”

“And hey, why not? Somebody’s got to do it, somebody’s got to be the booker, somebody’s got to create the content.”