As a guest on this week’s Notsam Wrestling Podcast with Sam Roberts, Finn Balor discusses his TLC match with Drew Mcintyre.

In the interview with Roberts, Balor reveals how he found out he would be facing the "Scottish Psychopath" at TLC, and what that means to him.

“I’m still trying to process the fact that I have a match with Drew McIntyre at TLC,” Balor said. “I found out about it the same way you did, through social media.”

While Balor and McIntyre may have come from a similar part of the world to WWE, the two had never wrestled before they found themselves on the Raw roster this year.

“It’s crazy. We come from kind of the same general place on planet earth, we kind of have very similar career paths, but we’ve never had a singles match on TV,” Balor said.

“We never really crossed paths on the indies, we were kind of in the same place at the same time, but it never worked out there.”

Balor went on to say that he feels that their match at TLC will be something of a proving ground for the two superstars.

“I’m sure he has a lot of stuff he wants to prove to me. I have a lot of stuff I want to prove to him,” Balor said.

“Really, I have a lot of stuff I want to prove to everyone that’s watching. I’m looking forward to it. It’s good to be in the mix.”

Balor also says that fans can expect a memorable performance from him at the pay-per-view.

“It’s good to be in that spot. I don’t take it for granted. At TLC, I’m going to pull out all the stops.”