Former WWE NXT Women’s Champion Ember Moon recently spoke with Inside The Ropes to talk about various topics including her desire to wrestle WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey and her decision to join WWE.

This is where Moon praised Rousey for coming in and working hard to be the best that she can be. She brought up how they have worked together and Rousey has been one of her favorite people to join the roster because not only has she skyrocketed the women’s division on another scale but also gave the women a platform and she is such a huge advocate of women.

Moon stated that Rousey does deserve everything she has gotten. “If I get the opportunity and I can hit her from behind maybe and then run if it was a 24/7 situation may be.”

Moon was called up after a successful run in NXT to make her debut on their flagship show, Monday Night RAW, on the April 9, 2018 episode, which was the night after WrestleMania 34. When asked about it, she noted that didn’t know the moment was happening until she walked into the arena that day and will always remember that moment.

Moon recalled “The room that we were in was physically shaking as the music hit and I was like, “Oh my god, they like me.” I was just so happy as that was the first time I had let happiness take me over, I enjoyed it so much.”