Given her astronomical rise to the top of the main event scene within WWE, you wouldn’t blame Becky Lynch if everything felt a bit like a blur.

Ever since turning heel against Charlotte Flair during August’s SummerSlam event, ‘The Man’ has been on a crusade as she continues her anti-heroine behavior. Not even suffering a broken nose and concussion could impede on that.

For Lynch, however, she believes she can almost pinpoint the moment the WWE Universe began to rally behind her.

Speaking with Asbury Park Press, ‘The Lass Kicker’ divulged that she believes this crystallising moment took place during WWE’s Money In The Bank event on June 17th, 2018.

“I don’t know if it’s that they [the WWE Universe] can tell that I’m so passionate about it [wrestling] and that I just want to be really good and that every time I go out there I try to put on the best match possible in the time that I can for them,” she said. “I don’t know if it’s that, but I think that we saw at Money in the Bank every time I climbed the ladder they showed their support, and I think that was when everybody started to turn their heads and say, “Oh, OK, Becky’s got a connection with these people.”

Becky supposedly had issues believing in herself in the past. Given the vocal swell of support over the past few months, that presumably won’t be a problem anymore.