Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Dana White Doubles Down On Wanting Daniel Cormier To Stick Around

UFC president Dana White stays firm in his belief that Daniel Cormier has three fights left in him.

Cormier is the UFC light heavyweight and heavyweight champion. “DC” will turn 40 in March and has planned to call it a career by that month. White recently said he hopes Cormier sticks around a bit longer.

If Cormier sticks to his initial plan, then he’ll likely have just one more professional mixed martial arts bout. Speaking to MMAJunkie.com, White doubled down on wanting Cormier to stay for longer:

“You know me. When it’s time for someone to retire, I’m the first one to say, ‘See you later, have a good rest of your life.’ Cormier isn’t that guy. I think Cormier’s got three good fights left in him. I’d love to see him stick around longer. We’ll see how it plays out. I know his camp is really pulling for him to call it a wrap. I hope he doesn’t. Cormier is so stubborn. I think those two should fight at heavyweight. (Cormier) wants to fight him at 205.”

It was believed that Cormier’s next bout would be a heavyweight title defense against Brock Lesnar. With Lesnar’s new WWE contract, those plans aren’t guaranteed. While Lesnar is said to have the permission to take at least one more UFC bout, the WWE just lost a top star at least temporarily in Roman Reigns. With WrestleMania taking place in April, it’s unlikely that WWE will want to risk Lesnar losing badly to “DC” before their biggest pay-per-view.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I agree with Dana. DC should give it one more year and get 3 fights in 2019. He can pick whoever he wants for an easy payday for the first and sandwich another beating by Jones in the middle and go out with a win against some scrub then ride off into the sunset.